September 25, 2004

QUADRUPEDS WE ALL

mine's in may,her moms in oct and her dad is in june,
give r take 4 days, my sis's birthday is comin under this MOON.

for long years my contemporary --my sibling,
forever compared in each and every thing.

always did want to become docs both of us,
but now each is happy --minimum of fuss.

i am a carefree vagabond engineer..harhar,
and she "tastes" software ,funny by far!!!

in a few days ull be 23 ,by lords own decrees,
but for me ull remain forever my first sister----my BIG CHEESE

LOVE RHYMONSTER


hey NAMMS HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN IN ADVANCE

AND YEAH THE TITLE'S A DUD!!!! HARHAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely b'day wishes
But the age factor on the site makes me sink lower than the fishes!
The message in the poem is really sweet
After reading the blog my mind went tweet tweet tweet

Understanding the poem above, don't even bother
The message hiding in the 4 lines is just this "U r a very nice little brother!!!!!"

Love,
Nami