September 01, 2004

all aboard oops abroad

well u see i know a lotta,
friends wholl go in a few days zoooooom,
to the US or CANADA..
therell be a struggle for bed and room...

still theyll know what theyre there for
as they toil and study all day...
all i hope is everyone of them finds succour
in their cold winter stay!!!!

so gupta chinmoy and my goood pal sammo ,
have fun, study hard and theorize with gusto ,
cause THE RHYMONSTER predicts about the THERMO,
u gonna feel the "heat" in a month or so!!!!

greetings rhymonster

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow, as I said before awesome ryhmes, extreme talent, rock on! Hehe anyways, ya I dont think theres a difference between faeries and fairies, s'all the same to me=P. Keep rhyming an I'll keep commentin, but home work calls -_-'so catch ya later!

-The one the only....