August 06, 2004

bali's birthday message for me

I think of u,n I think of rhymes
But nex comes,our good old MIT times
So I tried my hand at rhymes
rather than a gift lik a pair of pathetic wind chimes
guess this will be 24 hrs at som Coffee day
Swimming in the hottest cup Of Moccha I pray
U know u r a great friend
Worth much more than any remunerable stipend
And on this day 22 yrs back u saw the world
But to me u came as a brother,absolutely unfurled
So I extend my warmest wishes hoping u hav a ball
Too bad I dont hav ur number else I wud hav given u a call
Nevertheless u n me both know that in my heart I wish you the very best
No matter the long distances between us that I detest
Forgive me pal,its my debut at what u do best
But every step in a direction has to begin with the first quest
On this great day I hope you do embark
On a great note lik a rhyme from Linkin Park
The chances of we catching up together might be very stark
But remember I am with u all times,bright and dark
So on this happy note I wish you a very very Happy Birthday,*#$^ker
But remember who is the best,its still Michael Schumacher!
!!!!!!hahahahahahaha.A very very Happy Birthday pal!!!!
Njoy it.
ur buddy pal
sballi


now who says THE RHYMONSTER'S not contagious...
im preserving this for posterity in other words im keepin it
THANKS PAL
one of my best bday gifts

No comments: