August 10, 2004

advertise my blog please

INSTANT...

i was advised by a wise "still young" cuz(cousin)
that ive got talent...but you see since its latent
its just temporary ....for the buzzz

you guys may sometimes think nay! ponder
why my rhymes are sometimes coarse???
its cause i sit here and wonder..
"o screen ..lets fill you with prose"!!!!!

while maybe some are thoughtful and sweet
the rest are born in front of these monitors!!!!
heres hoping your next 24 hours are at a restful retreat...
and da "RHYMONSTER will continue with da CURSE.........."


most of my rhymes are instant in front of the comp but they are directed at someone or something... its only when i put my mind to it and refine in for an half hour will it be passable as okay rhymey prose slop...
my "ode to an abode" is such a pome..which was conceived at midnight

oh yeah...the subject line is a shameless advertising gimmick
please do pass on the purple "rhymonster lazy curse"

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awesome ryhmes, reminds me of a friend of mine, some how. Thank ya very much for posting, makes me feel like somebody cares=P. Anyways linkin park does kick ass, well, atleast I think so=P. Hehe well I must go an thanks for checkin out my boring blog, peace.